Private businesses, universities and government agencies conducting scientific research projects should submit samples as research rather than as grower samples.

Researchers MUST establish a Cooperative Research Project Agreement (CRPA) with NCDA&CS prior to the submission of samples. To set up a CRPA, complete and sign the CRPA and send to the laboratory Section Chief.

This page was last modified on 01/02/2024