The Internal Audit Division seeks to become a recognized leader in the government audit profession that makes a difference for the Department’s key stakeholders.
To enhance and protect organizational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice and insight.
The Internal Audit Division is committed to:
- Competence and Due Professional Care
- Objectivity and Independence
- Alignment with the Department’s Mission, Strategies, Objectives and Risks
- Appropriate Organizational Placement and Adequate Resourcing
- Provision of High Quality Services
- Continuous Improvement
- Effective Communication
- Provision of Risk-Based Assurance
- Taking an Insightful, Proactive and Future-Focused Approach
- Promotion of Organizational Improvement