The Credits by County lists have been discontinued.
Please use our new license search to generate a report of the applicators in your county and their current credits by following these instructions:
- Go to the new license search page: https://apps.ncagr.gov/AgRSysPortal/publiclicensesearch/index
- Select “Private Pesticide Applicator” as the owner to view private applicators OR select Pesticides (Ag, Aerial, Outdoor Application) as the owner to view all other licenses types.
- Select your county.
- Select the following statuses:
- New (licenses originally created this calendar year)
- Renewed (active licenses originally created in a previous calendar year)
- Hold Mail (the most recent mail we sent them was returned to us, and we need a new address)
- Inactive Certified (they are still certified, but they have not renewed their license this year)
- Hit search.
- Click the green “Excel” button next to the "Previous" and "Next" buttons.
This will export your applicators and their information, credits included, to an excel spreadsheet. Any columns with #### listed just need to be widened.
To add a filter option to the spreadsheet:
- Highlight the whole spreadsheet.
- Click the “data” tab at the top.
- Click the “filter” button.
Now you can filter by recertification date to see just the applicators that need credits by this year.