Cost Share Programs Online Contracting System
The division has an online contracting system for all state cost share programs. Districts will still need to mail a hardcopy of their requests for payments to their assigned cost share specialist.
Contract Entry Guidance - This document details the entry for cost share contracts. Additional information is available in the videos below.
Link to System: https://apps.ncagr.gov/cs2/
Contract Entry Videos
- Logging into CS2
- New Contract
- Contract Information
- Contract Information ACSP
- Contract Information CCAP
- Contract Information AgWRAP
- Cooperator Section
- BMP Section
- Expected Results
- Reference Materials Section
- Supplement and Repair Contracts
Recommend starting with 1 each program year.
- 001: Agriculture Cost Share Program contracts
- 501: Community Conservation Assistance Program contracts
- 801: Agricultural Water Resources Assistance Program contracts
Each district employee who works on cost share contracts will need to obtain a NCID. This is simply a username and password that allows you access to the database.
In order to obtain a NCID:
- Contact your county administrator
- If you do not have a county administrator register with NCID https://ncid.nc.gov/
- Log into the CS2 system here: https://apps.ncagr.gov/cs2/ using your new NCID and password.
- You will be denied. Select the "request access" button and submit your request.
- You will receive an email once your access has been granted. This can take up to 48 hours.
- Helpful NCID user guide is posted here.