Note! You will need Acrobat Reader to access some of the files. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, use the following link to install the free Acrobat software. Download the Adobe Reader
LP-Gas Dealer Application Statement of Insurance or an insurance company supplied Certificate of Insurance is also required.
- Statement of Insurance Required for the LP-Gas Dealer License unless the insurance company sends their Cetificate of Insurance.
- Limited Petroleum Device Technician Application Required for those who service LP-Gas meters but do not calibrate them.
- Seal break notification form (sample form)
- Notification of Assumption of Consumer Propane Service (sample form)
- Complaint Form for failure to notify properly of a propane tank disconnection.
Petroleum Device Technician Application Required for those who calibrate fuel meters.
- Scale Technician Service Certificate for sending in notice of scales serviced (sample form).
Submitted Equipment Information Form to be provided with all items submitted to the Standards Laboratory for calibration.
Last updated November 7, 2018