FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TUESDAY, APRIL 13, 2010
Monica Wood, marketing specialist
State Farmers Market
(919) 733-7417; email@example.com
Date changes for State Farmers Market's Spring Fling at the Market Shoppes; new date is May 27
RALEIGH — Spring Fling at the Market Shoppes, the State Farmers Market’s annual retail-building celebration, has been rescheduled. The event, originally planned for May 13, is now scheduled for Thursday, May 27.
Free samples and prize drawings will be available throughout the day. In addition, vendors will offer a large selection of North Carolina products including jellies, sauces, peanuts, baked goods, meats, wines and cheeses for sale.
State Farmers Market Upcoming Events
- April 24, 8 to 11 a.m. – “WPTF Weekend Gardener Show”
- April 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Strawberry Day
- May 27, all day – Spring Fling at the Market Shoppes
- June 5, starts at 10 a.m. – Crawfish Day
- June 10, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. – Blueberry Day
For more information about special events at the State Farmers Market, go to http://ncagr.gov/markets/facilities/markets/raleigh/index.htm.