FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 2, 2009
||Jen Nixon, public information officer
NCDA&CS Public Affairs
(919) 733-4216 or email@example.com
Deadline for Got to Be NC Ag Jam press credentials is Wednesday, Sept. 9
||The Got to Be NC Ag Jam on Sept. 12 will showcase N.C. food products and feature samples and tastings along with music by country stars Gretchen Wilson, Josh Thompson, Sarah Buxton and more at the Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek. Because this is a ticketed event, media interested in covering the festival and concerts must provide the following information via fax at (919) 733-5047 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, Sept. 9:
- Number of news representatives each outlet plans to send
- If space for a remote truck or van will be needed
- If representatives are interested in covering and reviewing the concerts, as a limited number of ticketed seats are reserved for media
- Any requests for pre-event or day-of artist interviews
Information on when to pick up press badges on Sept. 12 at the Pavilion’s VIP entrance will be sent to the final list of interested working media by Thursday, Sept. 10. Badges will not be mailed.
|The Sept. 12 festival will kick off at noon and last until 11 p.m. The family-friendly event is presented by Food Lion and sponsored entirely by N.C. companies and organizations and will showcase N.C. food products and produce. Nine country and Southern rock acts will perform throughout the day:
- Benson’s Joey Panzarella Band, 1:05 to 1:35 p.m.
- Madonna Nash, 1:55 to 2:35 p.m.
- Garner’s John Woodall, 2:55 to 3:25 p.m.
- Raleigh’s Brian Davis, 3:50 to 4:20 p.m.
- Johnny Orr and the South Station Band featuring Grace Isley, 4:45 to 5:30 p.m.
- Jason Jones, 5:55 to 6:40 p.m.
- Sarah Buxton, 7:05 to 7:55 p.m.
- Josh Thompson, 8:15 to 9 p.m.
- Gretchen Wilson, 9:30 to 11 p.m.
Tickets are available through the Hardee’s Thickburger Box Office, LiveNation.com and at (877) 598-8698. Tickets are $10 for lawn seating, $15 for reserved seating and $20 for Gold Circle seating. For additional details on the festival, visit www.NCAgJam.com.