Got to Be NC RV and Big Cart on the road in July
The N.C. Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services' popular marketing vehicles, the Got to Be NC RV and the Big Cart, are making their rounds this summer at special events and grocery and retail stores across the state.
Following is a list of stops in July:
- July 2 -- Food Lion in Emerald Isle, RV and Big Cart
- July 3 --Food Lion in Atlantic Beach, RV and Big Cart
- July 9 -- Walmart in Sylva, RV and Big Cart
- July 10 -- Walmart in Waynesville, RV and Big Cart
- July 21 -- China Grove Farmers Day Festival, RV
- July 24 -- Walmart in Charlotte, RV and Big Cart
- July 28 -- Piggy Wiggly in Stantonburg, RV
- July 31 -- Walmart in Greensboro, RV and Big Cart
Both vehicles are supported by sponsors and feature the Got to Be NC logos. The RV is also wrapped with North Carolina agricultural scenes. RV sponsors are House Autry, Cheerwine, Golding Farms, Malt-O-Meal, Nature's Own, Neese's Country Sausage, N.C. Egg Farmers, N.C. Electric Cooperatives, N.C. Green Industry, N.C. Peanut Growers Association and the N.C. SweetPotato Commission.
The Big Cart sponsors are Anne's Dumplings, Hampton Farms, House Autry Mills, Nature's Own and Neese's Country Sausage.