- Agriculture Emergency Response Team (AERT) Brochure
- Disaster Planning for Farms and Agribusinesses
- Farm Emergency Plan Template 2016
- Mass Depop Planning Tool
- North Carolina State Animal Response Teams (SART)
- Equine Emergency Sheltering Transport
- North Carolina Emergency Alert System (EAS)
- AVMA Disaster Preparedness
- Equine Disease Communication Center
Pets and Preparedness
Information and Resources
- CDC’s Arboviral surveillance data are reported through ArboNET
Arboviral surveillance data are reported to CDC through ArboNET. In addition to human disease, ArboNET maintains data on arboviral infections among presumptive viremic blood donors, veterinary disease cases, mosquitoes, dead birds, and sentinel animals.
- CDC/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Logistical Infrastructure Project - Des Moines Survey
- Map of Emerging Public Health Threats
Online informal sources for disease outbreak monitoring and real-time surveillance of emerging public health threats.
- National Weather Service - National Hurricane Center
- Recovering From a Natural Disaster in College
Tips for college students who want to be ready before a natural disaster happens and to know what to do in the hours and days after such an event.