Spice Bouquet offers over 100 different herbs, spices, rubs, extracts and seasoning blends for your cooking pleasure.
Spice Bouquet offers a regular series of Cooking Club Classes in the test kitchen in Kinston, NC. These classes are open to individuals, as well as small or large groups. Church, school, civic, business and social groups are welcomed.
Spice Bouquet also provides a variety of beautiful Gift Baskets and Gift Boxes which make Holiday and Special Occasion gifts.
Spice Bouquet also offers a Fund Raiser program.
Spices, Herbs, Rubs, Extracts, Oils
From most Kinston Locations:
1. Go South on Queen Street past the Lenoir County Courthouse.
2. Turn LEFT onto US Hwy 70 East (the road to New Bern.)
3. Drive 3/4 miles past Lenoir Community College on Hwy 70. You will see the "Spice Bouquet" road sign on your left (the north side of the road) but you cannot cross the median to enter the plant there.
4. Go about 500-600 feet past the Spice Bouquet plant and make a U-TURN at Neuse Road. The entrance to the Spice Bouquet plant will then be on your RIGHT, just after the New Testament Baptist Church and the old Beuhler Plant.
From New Bern and Points East:
1. Take US Hwy 70 toward Kinston.
2. Shortly after you see the "Entering Kinston" sign, you will pass Neuse Rd. The New Testament Baptist Church is on the corner of Hwy 70 and Neuse Rd.
3. The Spice Bouquet plant is 500-600 feet past Neuse Road on your RIGHT, the second plant after the church.
Closed on Sunday
At our Factory Store in Kinston, NC or on our website at www.spicebouquet.com
1200 US Hwy 70 East
Kinston, NC 28501