We are a family owned and operated farm. We raise a wide variety of produce which is picked daily. We are located in the Sandhills area.
strawberries, peaches, squash, zucchini, tomatoes, watermelons, cantaloupes, jams, jellies, ice cream, corn, cucumbers, potatoes
Traveling South from Greensboro
1. Traveling South on Hwy 220, 4 miles South of Candor take exit 24 for 220 Business. Turn Left at the top of the ramp. Then turn left on Windblow Road. Windblow Rd. becomes Derby Rd.
2. The Produce Stand located on right approximately 9 miles at the Old Derby Store. This is part of a shortcut to the beach.
Traveling from the Traffic Circle in Pinehurst
1. Take the exit off of the Traffic Circle for Highway 211 West.
2. Turn Left onto Highway 5.
3. Turn Right onto Linden Road. Travel approximately 2 miles on Linden Rd.
4. Take a slight right onto Foxfire Rd towards Foxfire. Follow Foxfire Rd. for approximately 3.8 miles.
5. Turn Left onto Tie Rd.
6. At the Stop Sign turn Left onto Hoffman Rd.
7. At the Convenience Store turn Right onto Richmond Rd. Travel on Richmond Rd for approximately 3.5 miles.
8. At the Stop Sign turn Left onto Cedar Lane Rd. Travel less than half of a mile.
9. Turn Right onto Currie Rd. Travel 1.3 miles on Currie Rd.
10. Turn Left at the Stop Sign onto Derby Rd.
11. The Stand will be located less than 0.5 miles on the Right.
Traveling from Ellerbe
1. From the stoplight in Ellerbe travel North on Hwy 220.
2. Turn Right onto Church Street.
3. Take your first left onto Crawford Road. Stay on Crawford Road until you cross the new By-Pass for Hwy 220.
4. After going over the bypass bridge, take your first Left onto Jones Springs Church Road. There will be a small sign pointing to DeWitt's Game Farm.
5. Stay on Jones Springs Church Road. Go through one stop sign.
6. The produce stand will be on your right when Jones Springs Church Road dead ends into Derby Road.
Traveling from Seven Lakes
1. Go East on Hwy 211 toward West End for about 2.5 miles.
2. In West End, turn right on to Hwy 73 West (at the old furniture factory).
3. Stay on Hwy 73 West for about 8 miles.
4. In Windblow, turn Left onto Derby Road.
5. Travel on Derby Road for about 3 miles.
6. The produce stand will be located on your right.
Traveling from intersection of Hwys 15-501 and US #1 in Aberdeen
1. From the intersection of Hwys 15-501 and US #1 travel South on US #1.
2. Turn Right onto Hwy 5 toward Pinehurst (Approximately 2.5 miles).
3. At the Stoplight turn Left onto Sandpit Road. Travel approximately 1.2 miles.
4. Turn Right onto Roseland Road at the four way stop (there will be a gas station on your left). Travel approximately 2 miles on Roseland Rd.
5. Take a left onto Rose Ridge Road. This is the first paved road to the left.
6. Travel straight through one stop sign. Travel on Rose Ridge/Patterson Road for approximately 5 miles. (The name changes after about 4 miles) The road will dead end into Sycamore Ln.
7. Turn Right onto Sycamore Lane. Travel about 3.5 miles on Sycamore Lane until it dead ends into Derby Road.
8. Turn Right onto Derby Road and the Produce Stand will be located less than half of a mile on the left.
We are open at our Farm Roadside Stand 7 days a week from 9am to 6:30pm
We are open at our Aberdeen Stand Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm; Saturday 9am-6pm; Sunday - Closed
At our roadside stand in Derby: 2205 Derby Rd. Ellerbe, NC 28338
At our Aberdeen Stand: 1728 NC Highway 5, Aberdeen, NC 28315
We are getting ready for the 2010 Season! We can't wait to see everyone!!!
Triple L Farms, Inc.
123 Triple L Farm Rd
Ellerbe, NC 28338
Phone: 910-417-0438 - Jim