- Before attempting to register, put "firstname.lastname@example.org" in your email's address book or contact list..
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Create a user ID (not your real name) and password
- Enter your valid email address
- After submitting this form, you will receive an email from "email@example.com"
- Check your email
- Click on the link in your email to return to Hunt N.C. Farmland and confirm your email address.
- Go to the "Sign-In" page and log in.
A registered landowner can:
- Make a new lease listing
- Delete lease listings
- Edit lease listings
- Anything a hunter can do.
A registered hunter can:
- Search through lease listings
(Anyone can search the listings, however, only registered users can contact the landowner.)
- Use as many or as few search items as you like
- The more items are checked, the smaller the list
- The smaller the list, the more specific to your needs
- Contact a landowner
- Retrieve password - your password will be sent to you.
- After clicking the [Send Password] button, you will be sent an email containing your User ID and Password.