Professional Development - Conservation Action Team
Mission of the Conservation Action Team (CAT)
To address challenges and establish a consistent process for all partnership staff to obtain Job Approval Authority (JAA) and become Certified Conservation Planners (CCP) in order to improve the delivery of technical services at field level.
Your Feedback Matters!
Partner issues, concerns, complaints, recommendations, commendations, questions and/or requests for information are very important to the CAT. Please click HERE to submit your comments regarding improved technical services delivery at field level. Once you’ve submitted the information, your comments will be automatically forwarded to key CAT team members for processing and response. Thank you for your feedback!
The CAT will host listening sessions statewide to hear concerns from the field, and to share the latest information and efforts regarding JAA, CCP and support of technical services. Sessions will run 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Please plan to attend one of the sessions as follows:
- Eastern (NRCS Area 3): March 9, 2017 at the Kenansville USDA Service Center; April 5, 2017 at the Pitt County Administration Office, 1717 West 5th Street, Greenville NC 27834
- Central (NRCS Area 2): Jan. 17, 2017 at the Carthage USDA Service Center; Jan. 25, 2017 at the Hillsborough Cedar Grove Park & Community Center
- Western (NRCS Area 1): Dec. 1, 2016 at the Waynesville USDA Service Center; Dec. 2, 2016 at the Morganton USDA Service Center
Quick Access to Items of Interest
- District Employee Training & Development Plan Template
- NC NRCS Certified Conservation Planner (CCP) Information
- NC NRCS Job Approval Authority (JAA) Information
|NRCS||Tim Beard, Jerry Raynor, Rafael Vega, Jeremy Roston, Terri Ruch, Stuart Lee, Angela Little, Renee Melvin|
|NCCDEA||Rick McSwain, Edward Davis|
|NCASWCD||Ben Knox, Chris Hogan, Dietrich Kilpatrick, Bryan Evans|
|DSWC||Pat Harris, David Williams, Julie Henshaw, Kelly Hedgepeth|