SWC Commission - Cost Share Committee
The Commission established the cost share committee to review the process for allocating cost share funds to districts and to ensure appropriate accountability for cost share program implementation at the September 16, 2009 meeting.
This committee meets throughout the year. If you have any issues you would like the committee to address, please contact any of the members listed below.
|John Langdon, Committee Chair||Soil and Water Conservation Commission Chair|
|Charles Bass||Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District, NC Ag Cost‐Share Specialist|
|Jason Walker||Yadkin Soil and Water Conservation District, District Director|
|Cayle Aldridge||Division of Soil and Water Conservation, Regional Coordinator|
|Julie Henshaw||Division of Soil and Water Conservation, NPS Section Chief|
|Brian Lannon||Camden Soil and Water Conservation District, Cost Share Technician|
|Gavin Thompson||Natural Resources Conservation Service|
Next Meeting: January 23, 2020 at 9:00am
- Welcome and Introductions
- Non-Compliance Policy Revisions
- Draft track changes policy – please make sure that you are viewing the track changes all markup version, of the document. This can be selected under the Review menu in Microsoft Word. The PDF version of the document made the comments harder to find and read. Hard copies will be available at the meeting.
- Current compliance flowchart
- Cost Share Agreement Rule
- Structural Use Policy Revisions
- Spot Check Policy Revisions
- Program Review Standard Operating Procedure Revisions (for information only)
- Program Year Due Dates Revisions
- Issues from committee members
- Set next meeting